For our guests
Below you will find information that will help to make your visit with us as enjoyable as possible.
1. Thank you for bringing your infants, toddlers, 2 & 3 year olds to the nursery and preschool area for a safe, fun, Christ-centered learning environment during worship services. Children’s worship is available for children ages 4 thru 2nd grade in room MS-200.
2. Please complete the communication card. They can be found in this handout and then placed in the offering plate as it’s passed during the service. As you exit the service, please take time to meet our pastor or other members of our church staff near the pulpit area.
3. For your convenience, there is a section provided in this worship guide for you to take notes of today’s message.
4. Please do not feel obligated to participate in the offering today. This offering is received from those who consider Bayside their church home and desire to support its work, here on this corner and around the world. If that is your desire too, then join us in giving. But as our guest, we ask only that you leave the guest registration card with us to let us know you were here.
5. We are staffed with medical response personnel during all services. If you need medical assistance, please contact an usher.
6. Now, please take a moment to silence pagers, cell phones, and other electronic devices.
We’re glad you’re here to worship with us today.
Minister on Call
If you have an emergency after office hours and need a minister, please call the Minister on Call 344-8327 (ext. 400).
Record your message and you will receive a return phone call.