The Deadliest Day
India set a world record this week when they recorded over 4,500 coronavirus-related deaths in one day. This marks the deadliest day since the pandemic began. To date, India has reported more than 26 million COVID-19 cases.
Strict lockdowns, halted businesses, overstretched hospitals and medical facilities have turned the lives upside down for many of our TTI families.
The TTI Family is really hurting. The toll continues to rise of team members deeply affected.
The team in Asia needs our help!
· Pray for the families who have lost and are fighting for loved ones affected by the coronavirus
· Pray for continued opportunities for the church planters and disciple makers to share the Gospel within their communities despite lockdowns
Ways to provide COVID Relief:
The leadership team in Asia requested prayer support and financial relief.
With your help we are hoping to provide:
· Leaders who are hospitalized: Around $150 for each family to help with hospital bills
· Where a loved one passed away: Roughly $700 or more of support for the family
· Those struggling for basic medical treatment: Approximately $75 per person who needs health care assistance